MAQSOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAQSOOD

Welcome to my forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

16th May [ Last Episode] Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maqsood
Administrator
Administrator
Maqsood

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-04-10

16th May [ Last Episode] Update Empty
PostSubject: 16th May [ Last Episode] Update   16th May [ Last Episode] Update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 am

Sargam tells her father to tell Vedant to leave and so he does.

Barhav sees pics of Ruhaan and his father together and Ru’s father says now u believe me he is my son and Barghav says he has been living with us and I cannot believe it.
Ru’s father Says. I understand and I m happy he was living with u all.
Barghav tells him Aman aka Ruhaan is married to a girl called sargam. Ru’s father is a bit surprised at the news he replies I am happy for him but he is already married.

Both are shocked to hear this but Ru’s father tells them unfortunately his wife died in an accident. Ru’s father is happy for him. Barghav says. Sargam does not know the reality. And not even his wife do. He them show his wife sitting with Ru and tells him she will not bear to hear that Ru is not her grandson. He asks for some time from Ruhaan’s father he will tell her the truth later. Ru’s father says he will not tell anybody about Ruhaan is his son until Ruhaan is not proper cured.

Sargam runs into Aman’s room and starts to cry she says she is responsible for what happened to him today. Enters Bahrghavs wife and his sister Anjali they start talking nonsense Bhargavs wife tells Sargam to leave she says u love Vedant and you married my Aman. Sargam replies Vedant is only a friend and they should believe her.
Bharghavs wife say believe u it was u who were in the hotel room with Vedant
Bhargavs wife tells her to forget Aman forever.

The servant comes and says u don’t know the truth I wil tell u anjalai slaps him and say u should be ashamed of yourself talking nonsense about those who gives u food.

Bua and Anjali are trying to throw Sargam out of the room and bahrghavs comes and says I that she does not want to see this girl here. Dr Vishal stops them and says what are u doing the girl you think is your bahu she is not. Anjali looks surpised. He says she is someone else’s bahu. Bahrgav too comes there and says its true he says Aman is not our grandson. His wife does not believe it but Anjali is happy to hear it, he tells Sargam to go inside and takes his wife with him.

Sargam goes inside and cries again and says she does not know who he is but she still loves him and she don’t want his family to be ashamed of her that is why she is going away from his life and goes near the door when suddenly we see Ru raises his hand to try to stop her. She goes unconscious when she turns back to see him (Imagining).

Bharghav is with his wife in a dark room he tells her he knows she has been wondering what treasure he has been hiding from her and he opens a box and there we see his family meaning the arrrtis of his son, bahu and grandson. He tells her they died 22 years ago she asks why didn’t he tell her before he replies he didn’t want to loos her too, she faints.

Anjali calls Vedant to say she has got a good plan he tells her to shut up he says he now realises his mistakes and won’t follow her and Vedant warns her not to come near Sargam and she is replies so u r trying to mess with me, her husband standing behind her listening to all this. After putting the phone down she matters to her self her gratitude to Vedant for 16th May [ Last Episode] Update Sign09ing her goal. She turns around and see her husband standing there he slaps her and holding her hand he takes her out and was going to slap her again when Bhargav comes and stops him. Anjali’s husband tells bahrgav about her plans. Anjalai mentions that it was not only other and that some other members of the family were involved in it.
Bhargav says if I just knew u want this to be yours I would have given it to aditya before. Bhargav adds that after all when we die its all yours. Anjali apologise
but bahrgavs wife says if u really want to apologise then it should be to Sargam.

We see Sargam walking on the road. In hospital Ruhaan remembers everything his father is there and the whole of Bhargav family come there. Ruhaan tells them he is fine now his name is Ruhaan Oberoi. Bahrgav says u didn’t ask about Sargam he gets sad upon hearing her name but then he learns that Sargam had nothing to do with Vedant.
Ru in rush says eh want to meet Sargam he want to see her ifs I don’t go it will be finished,,.

Ruhaan goes to the Mandir and he sees Sargam there he tells her he now learned that she has done nothing wrong Sargam is sad. He apologises to her and they both hugs.
He tells her he remembers everything he is Ruhaan Oberoi.
His father and Bhargav and his family are also there he introduce her to his father.

All from Bhargav family apologise to Sargam.

Dr Vishal too come there he asks Ru’s father if he really is his father
Bhargav says what nonsense is this. Is that the time of asking this. Than Ru’s father said yes its true Ruhaan is not my son actually my wife gave birth to a stillborn child and I saw a child there in the accident room whose parents died in an accident so he accepted the child. From that day he was called Naresh Oberois child.

Dr Vishal says I noticed it because your blood group didn’t match and Bhargavs did.
Dr Vishal mentions that he did a DNA test and it was clearly shown that Ru is Bhargavs grandson. Rus father says now I feel the child I loved and brought up is being snatched from me. Bhargav says he is your son as much as my grandson.

Sargam Ruhaan are going to get married again in DOLI. MDTA title track was playing. It ends after Sargams gahr parwaish.

16th May [ Last Episode] Update X5cdno
16th May [ Last Episode] Update Muhabat
16th May [ Last Episode] Update Rose_sam
Back to top Go down
https://maqsood.forumotion.com

16th May [ Last Episode] Update
Page 1 of 1